Saturday, February 11, 2012

Imperial Guard: Update

So I haven't posted in a while. Things have been hectic around here. I've been working a lot and haven't had time to sit down in front of my computer and really hammer out a good article. Anyways, I have some ideas, but they will have to wait until I can really sit down and figure them out. In the meantime I thought I'd update you on my progress on the Imperial Guard army I started.


Bad picture I know, I snapped it this morning before I had to run out the door. I'm still working on getting their weapons magnetized so I can swap out between loadouts. The plan right now is to roll with one Vendetta and two Valkyries in my army list.

As for WHFB, we have started a linked battles style campaign where everyone will get a chance to play each other at least once with a large final battle at the end. We had the first round of battles last Sunday with my match up being Dave and his Dwarfs. It was a bloody battle, and thanks to some unlucky rolling for deployment on the Dawn Engagement scenario, I was able to take a minor victory (his poor warmachines had to deploy without support on a flank). I'll probably put together another post with more details about the campaign later, until then, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment